This book is an easy-to-use and beautifully illustrated quick identification guide to all regularly occurring bird species in Australia. Carefully designed to provide key information at your fingertips to enable rapid identification, it covers more than 700 bird species that are resident or regular visitors to the Australian mainland, Tasmania, and surrounding waters accessible in a day trip by boat. Based on the award-winning Australian Bird Guide, this convenient pocket guide features stunning images, up-to-date species descriptions, distribution maps, and quick guide comparison pages for all major groups.
· Covers more than 700 species, including regular visitors
· Features a wealth of breathtaking color images by leading Australian artists
· Provides incisive species descriptions that make identification easy
· Includes quick guide comparison pages and the most up-to-date distribution maps
· Its compact size makes it the perfect travel companion