Big on quality – small in size: The CL Pocket is a folding compact binocular with exceptional optical quality. It offers maximum viewing comfort, even for long periods, and fits perfectly in your hand. The twist-in eyecups can be individually adjusted, ensuring that eyeglass wearers can also make the most of its large field of view. With the CL Pocket and matching bag you’ll always be ready to marvel at the wonders of nature.
- 10x Magnification
- 25 mm Effective objective lens diameter
- 0.1 in Exit pupil diameter
- 0.67 in Exit pupil distance
- 294 ft/1000 yds Field of view at m/1,000 m / ft/1,000 yds
- 5.6 ° Field of view degrees
- 5.6 ° Field of view with eye glasses (degrees)
- 53 ° Field of view apparent
- 8.2 ft Shortest focusing distance
- 17mm eye relief
- ± 5 dpt Diopter adjustment
- 8 dpt Diopter correction at ∞
- 88 % Light transmission
- 2.0-2.9 in Pupil distance
- 15.8 Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1
SIZE & WEIGHT
- 4.3 in Lenght in mm.
- 3.9 in Width in mm.
- 1.8 in Height in mm.
- 12.3 oz Weight
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- -13 to +131 °F Functional temperature
- -22 to +158 °F Storage temperature
- 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling) Submersion tightness
|Close Focus (feet)
|Field of View (feet at 1000 yards)
|Eye Relief (mm)